Nasolabial Folds are common wrinkles that form alongside your inner cheeks. They stretch from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth.
Everyone has these wrinkles to some degree, but they tend to get deeper with age, along with other factors.
While there are numerous types of wrinkle therapies available, dermal fillers tend to be the first line of treatment recommended by dermatologists.
Dermatologists typically recommend fillers for nasolabial folds over more invasive procedures, such as surgery. While individual results may vary, dermal fillers generally provide the following benefits:
- increased collagen in the skin, which helps to plump up the targeted area
- increased volume around the mouth area
- an overall “lift” of the skin
- the appearance of smoother and softer skin
- minimal side effects
- immediate results
- the option to wear makeup after your treatment, if desired