Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
The Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (nose filler or liquid nose job) uses dermal filler to correct minor to moderate imperfections to the nose.
The nose is one of the most problematic features of our body. It can cause very low self esteem for a lot of people as it is on our face and we are unable to hide it. Although the nose can be altered with surgery this is a very expensive option and of course, like any surgery, comes with it’s risks. In this day and age where Instagram and selfies are a huge part of life for a lot of people this quick treatment can be the ideal solution to help build confidence.
What can the non surgical rhinoplasty treat?
- A crooked or bent nose or a Hook-shaped noses that require straightening.
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose, or a depression just above the nose bridge.
- A mild to moderate drooping of the nasal tip.
- Tweaking the shape of the nose after a surgical rhinoplasty treatment.
What can the non surgical rhinoplasty NOT do?
- Make a nose physically smaller or narrower.
- Reduce nostril size.
- Reduce the size of the tip.
- Straighten out a very bent nose.
The Filler will be administered using a sharps needle. The treatment takes 15-30 minutes and should last between 9-24 months. Everyone is different and like any filler treatment it will last different lengths of time on each individual. There will be a limit on how much filler can be added to your nose, this will be assessed on the day. It is vital the tip of the nose is not over filled to avoid occlusion.